What are YuCARE MultiVits?
Welcome to our new range of supplements – YuCARE MultiVits. Designed specifically with your dog’s overall wellbeing in mind, these delicious, heart-shaped chews are packed with love. And they’re enriched with active, scientifically proven ingredients for tail-wagging wellness, too!
Our YuCARE MultiVits range is available in three formats. One for Adult Dogs, one for Young Dogs and another for Senior Dogs – with the ingredients tailored to each specific life stage.
What benefits are there for your dog?
These 6-in-1 multivitamins (8-in-1 for the Senior Dog range) support your dog’s overall health and promote everyday wellness. They’re made with all-natural ingredients and work perfectly alongside your pooch’s YuMOVE supplement, or on their own as preventative care.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re doing everything you can to support your dog’s general wellbeing. This is because YuCARE MultiVits target six key health areas for overall support – skin and coat, joints, digestion, immunity, heart and brain. What’s more, the Senior Dog product actually targets eight key health areas. It contains bonus nutrients to promote liver and eye health!
So, what’s in them?
Dogs of different ages each have individual nutritional requirements, which is why our YuCARE MultiVits come in three formats – each one tailored to a different life stage.
“Young dogs are rapidly growing and will need additional support in terms of joint and brain development, whereas senior dogs will need support in multiple health areas, including joints, liver, vision, heart and the brain. That’s why it’s so important to ensure you’re giving the right supplements for the life stage of your dog.” – Dr Jayne Laycock BVetMed MRCVS, Veterinary Technical Manager at Lintbells
YuCARE MultiVits for Adult Dogs
Our Adult Dog version’s packed with 6-in-1 support and all the nutrients your dog needs, such as:
- Essential fatty acids and Vitamin B5 for healthy skin and a sleek and shiny coat. Plus, high levels of Biotin support Keratin formation – perfect for strong nails and smooth hair.
- Omega 3s, MSM and Astaxanthin which all come together to support your dog’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes, promoting mobility and joint health.
- Tonnes of prebiotics for a balanced digestive system and a healthy gut.
- A network of antioxidants – like Vitamins C and E – to help remove free radicals from your dogs’ cells, slowing down the aging process and boosting the immune system.
- Essential fatty acids, Astaxanthin and Vitamin B9 to support heart health.
- B Vitamins, Choline and Phospholipids which aid memory and brain function and help to reduce anxiety.
YuCARE MultiVits for Young Dogs
The formula for the Young Dogs version is exactly the same as the one for Adult Dogs, but it has a few added extras to help aid specific puppy problems, like:
- A unique form of Green Lipped Mussel that provides a concentrated source of glycosaminoglycans to help absorb shocks. This is a fancy way of saying it lubricates and supports growing joints.
- Added yeast extracts which offer up lots of nucleotides and beta glucans. These help to soak up nutrients in the tummy – perfect for an energetic, playful pup!
- Higher amounts of Vitamin C and E to support more intense exercise and growth.
- Increased levels of Omega 3 to encourage brain development and learning.
YuCARE MultiVits for Senior Dogs
The Senior Dogs formula is also enriched with the same health-boosting goodness as the one for Adult Dogs. But it’s boosted with a few bonus ingredients to lend a helping paw for elderly canines, such as:
- High-strength Curcumin and Olive Leaf extract – paired with higher levels of Omega 3s, MSM and Astaxanthin – provides optimal support to ageing joints.
- The highest levels of Omega 3s and Vitamin E in our MultiVits range, to help support heart health in senior dogs.
- The addition of milk thistle seed extract aids in optimal liver function.
- Added plant-sourced Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Vitamin A help support your dog’s eye health.
As you can see, our YuCARE MultiVits aren’t just vitamins. They’re filled to the brim with active ingredients to support all of the major parts of your dog’s body. This means you’ll get peace of mind knowing you’re doing everything you can to look after your canine’s total health! Want to learn more about why your dog needs a daily dose of vitamins? We’ve got it covered in this handy guide.
Got any questions about the ingredients? Our dedicated Customer Care Team will be more than happy to help! Simply reach out to us on +44 (0)1462 416866 or at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.