Delivery and Returns
Placing an order
Choose the products you wish to buy using the product categories or search facilities on the website. You can easily edit or delete items from your shopping basket by clicking on the basket icon in the top right of your screen.
As you add items to your basket they will be stored against your visit. This means, if you leave our site and come back, the items in your basket will still be there.
YuMOVE uses 'cookies' to keep track of what is in your basket and to remember you when you return to the site. To shop at YuMOVE.co.uk you need to have all cookies enabled. Find out more about cookies and how we use them.
Completing your transaction
Once you are happy with your selection, head to the checkout where you will be required to give your name, address, delivery and payment details over a secure server connection.
Once you have checked out, you will receive an email confirming your order. If you have any queries regarding your order please contact the Customer Care Team via email (email@example.com) or telephone 01462 416866.
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday, on a 3-5 working-day basis. Providing an item is in stock, we do our best to dispatch orders received by 11:30am on the same day – although this may change during peak periods. Please note that any orders placed with a “next working day” service after 11:30am will be dispatched the next working day.
We use different delivery methods to ensure the most efficient service is available to you, including either Free Royal Mail/Whistl 2nd Class delivery or Yodel (1-2 days) tracked at a charged rate. Our delivery charges depend on a few factors including the weight and size of your order.
All parcels to Mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man addresses are delivered free of charge (Exclusions apply). We are currently not able to deliver outside UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
EXCLUSIONS: For YuM Plaq Attaq Dental Sticks, £1.99 chargeable delivery will be applied to the basket with order values of £29.00 or less.
Ensuring smooth delivery
Deliveries by Royal Mail/Whistl or Yodel do not require a signature. If your order is shipped via Yodel and will not be in during the 2-hour delivery window, you can choose for your parcel to be redelivered or left in a safe place via your tracking link. More information about suitable safe place locations can be found here: https://www.yodel.co.uk/help-centre/can-you-leave-my-parcel-in-a-safe-place
If your parcel is damaged when it arrives, please contact our Customer Care Team (details below). Note: When placing an order, we ask you to supply a daytime phone number so we can contact you quickly if there is a query with your order.
Your contract with us
When you place an order online, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order. When a delivery is delayed due to stock availability or unforeseen factors, we will let you know as soon as possible. We will also provide an estimate of the dispatch date, and you may cancel your order if this is unacceptable.
If you decide to cancel your order under these circumstances, we will refund to your card within 1 working day. Similarly, we will refund within 5 working days of receiving your order if we discover we are unable to supply the item due to stock availability or unforeseen factors including pricing errors. For further cancellations and returns procedures please refer to sections 4 and 5 below.
Cancellation, returns and exchange
Cancellation and returns
You can cancel your order and return the product to us within 28 days of the date of delivery.
If you cancel the order after products have been dispatched or you’ve received them, you must return them to us. You have 28 days to tell us that you wish to cancel the order and return the product back to us from the date of delivery. To do so, please follow the Returns Procedure (Section 5) below. You must send the products as soon as possible after telling us you wish to cancel the order. For Dog Mobility Support product please check the Returns Eligibility below.
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns Eligibility: Dog Mobility Support product range
- All products MUST be in as-new, undamaged condition, with label attached and in the original packaging, to receive a full refund.
- All products MUST be returned within 28 days of receiving your purchase.
- Items returned to us without notification will NOT be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- We will NOT accept returns on any products that are not as-new. This includes but is not limited to damage, hair & smells.
Exchange (Only available on Dog Mobility Support range)
We understand that your purchase may not be the right fit for your pet the first time. All exchanges must be made within 28 days of receiving the product. To exchange your product for a different size, please contact our Customer Care Team on 01462 416866 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item being exchanged is not returned in a “new” condition with the label and in the original packaging, or is damaged, the exchange may be rejected
We will cover the cost of returns if you process the return within 28 days of the order.
We will also cover the cost of return of the products:
- If they are faulty or misdescribed.
- If you are cancelling the order because we have told you of an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so because of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (except under our ‘See The Difference Guarantee’) we may ask you to pay the costs of return.
How to make a return
If you would like to make a return, please contact us by contact us using the following details, giving a brief outline of your reasons for rejecting the goods. If you are returning a product from our Dog Mobility Support range, please check the Returns Eligibility first.
- Phone: Call the Customer Care Team on 01462 416866. Please provide your name, home address, telephone number, email address and details of the order.
- By email or post. Write to us by email at email@example.com or by post to Customer Care at YuMOVE, Lintbells Ltd., West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP. Please confirm that you wish to cancel the order and include details of purchase, dates of order or receipt of product, and your name and address.
We will then send you a link which will provide you with a free-post label.
Returns Address: You must post them back to us, including your proof of purchase, to YuMOVE, Unit 6 - Butterfield Business Park, LUTON, LU2 8DL. You must send the products as soon as possible after telling us you wish to cancel the order.
Please ensure the products are returned in their original packaging and are packed adequately to prevent damage in transit.
If you are entitled to a refund under these terms, we will refund the price you paid for the products – including delivery costs – by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price as described below.
- We may reduce your refund (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. Please also see Returns Eligibility for returns of Dog Mobility Support products.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- Your refund will be made within 5-10 working days from the day we receive the product(s) back or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product(s) back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of you telling us you have changed your mind.
Lost or undelivered products
In the event of a lost or undelivered products you must contact Customer Care Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 01462 416866 within 28 days of your order confirmation email. Any orders reported as lost or undelivered after the given 28-day period will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
If the products are in any way defective, please contact us immediately. We will deal with this in accordance with your legal rights.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- American Express
- Shop Pay
- Google Pay
All prices are inclusive of VAT, excluding:
- YuMOVE Working Dog
- YUMOVE Horse Joint
- YUMOVE Horse Plus
Last Updated August 2023