Delivery and Returns
1. Placing an order
Choose the products you wish to purchase by browsing the website using the product categories or search facilities. You can easily edit or delete items from your shopping basket by clicking on the shopping basket icon in the top right of your screen. As you add each of the items this will be stored against your visit and if were to move away from our site and come back, whatever you had in your basket previously, will be visible for your ease. YuMOVE uses 'cookies' to keep track of what you have in your basket and to remember you when you return to our site. To shop at YuMOVE you need to have all cookies enabled. Find out more about cookies and how we use them here.
Completing your transaction
Once you are happy with your selection proceed to the checkout where you will be required to provide your name, address, delivery and payment details over a secure server connection. Upon completion of the checkout you will receive an email confirmation of your order. If you have any queries regarding your order please contact the Customer Care Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 01462 416866.
2. Delivery information
We dispatch all consignments on a 3 - 5 working days basis. Providing an item is in stock, we endeavour to dispatch all orders received by midday on the same day. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday and do not dispatch at weekends.
We use a variety of carriage methods to ensure that the most efficient service is always used for your selection, including Royal Mail First Class, Royal Mail Tracked and DPD. Our carriage charges depend on a number of factors including the weight and size of the consignment. All parcels delivered to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses receive FREE delivery. We are currently not able to deliver to any destinations outside UK Mainland and Northern Ireland.
Ensuring smooth delivery
Deliveries by Royal Mail do not require a signature. Deliveries via DPD require a signature so please ensure someone is available to sign for the parcel upon delivery. If there appears to be any sign of damage to the packaging please make a note to this effect beside your signature. Please be specific about damage and do not simply state 'unchecked'. Note: When placing an order, we request that you supply us with a daytime telephone number so that you can be contacted quickly in case of a query with your order.
3. Your contract with us
When you place an order online with this site you are making an offer to buy goods. We will then send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order. When a delivery is delayed due to stock availability or unforeseen factors we will advise you of delay as soon as possible. We will provide an estimate of the likely dispatch date and you may cancel your order if this is unacceptable.
If you decide to cancel your order under these circumstances we will refund to your card within 1 working day. Similarly, we will refund within 5 working days of receiving your order if we discover that we are unable to supply the item at all due to stock availability or unforeseen factors including pricing errors. For further cancellations and returns procedures please refer to sections 4 and 5 below.
4. Cancellation and returns
You can cancel your order and return the product to us within 28 days of the date of delivery. To do so, please contact us using the following details, giving a brief outline of the reasons for which you are rejecting the goods.
1. Phone. Call the Customer Care Team on 01462 416866. Please provide your name, home address, telephone number, email address and details of the order.
2. By email or post. Write to us by email at email@example.com or by post to YuMOVE, Lintbells Ltd., West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP. Please confirm that you wish to cancel the order and include details of purchase, dates of order or receipt of product, and your name and address.
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Returns procedure
If you cancel the order after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You have 28 days to tell us that you wish to cancel the order and return the product back to us from the date of delivery. Returns are made at your own expense, unless covered in ‘When we pay cost of the return’ below. You must post them back to us, including your proof of purchase, to YuMOVE, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP. You must send off the products as soon as possible after telling us you wish to cancel the order. Please ensure the products are packaged adequately to prevent damage in transit. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the products.
When we pay cost of the return
1. if the products are faulty or mis-described; or
2. if you are cancelling the order because we have told you of an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (except under our ‘See The Difference Guarantee’) you must pay the costs of return.
6. Refund Policy
If you are entitled to a refund under these terms, we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- Your refund will be made within 5-10 working days from the day on which we receive the product(s) back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product(s) back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
7. Lost or undelivered products
In the event of a lost or undelivered products you must contact Customer Care Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 01462 416866 within 28 days of your order confirmation email. Any orders reported as lost or undelivered after the given 28 day period will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
8. Faulty products
If the products are in any way defective please contact us immediately. We will deal with this in accordance with your legal rights.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- American Express
All our prices are inclusive of VAT, excluding:
- YuMOVE Working Dog
- YUMOVE Horse Joint
- YUMOVE Horse Plus