Terms and Conditions
1. These terms
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
1.3 Are you a business customer or a consumer? In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or consumer. You are a consumer if:
- You are an individual.
- You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
1.4 If you are a business customer this is our entire agreement with you. If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are. We are Lintbells Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 05928692 and our registered office is at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP. Our registered VAT number is GB 286 2266 80.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us on 01462 416866 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to our registered office address above.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
3. Placing an order
3.2 Availability. All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the products you have ordered are not available.
3.3 Checkout process. Once you are happy with your selection proceed to the checkout where you will be required to provide your name, postal address, email address, daytime telephone number, delivery address (if different) and payment details over a secure server connection. Upon completion of the checkout you will receive an email confirmation of your order. If you have any queries regarding your order please contact Customer Services by telephone on 01462 416866 or via email (email@example.com).
3.4 Errors in order. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘Confirm Order’ during the ordering process.
4. Our contract with you
4.1 Acceptance of your order. An acceptance of your order will take place on dispatch of the product(s) ordered, at which point a contract will come into existence.
4.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will call or email you to advise of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
4.3 We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
5. Our products
5.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
5.2 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
6. Providing the products
6.1 Delivery costs. We use a variety of delivery methods to ensure that the most efficient service is always used for your selection; including Royal Mail First Class, Royal Mail Tracked and Interlink. Our delivery charges depend on a number of factors including the weight and size of the consignment. Orders over £40.00 receive FREE delivery. Our delivery charges are based on item parcel weight as follows:
|Weight (g)||P&P charge (£)|
|0 - 100||1.00|
|101 - 250||2.00|
|251 - 750||2.50|
|751 - 1000||3.00|
|1001 - 1250||4.00|
Please note that we are unable to refund any cost for postage that you may have paid unless we have sent you an item incorrectly, the item is deemed to be faulty or is subject to our ‘See the Difference Guarantee’.
6.2 When we will provide the products. We aim to dispatch all authorised orders within 1 working day. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control which delay delivery. Providing an item is in stock, we endeavour to dispatch all orders received by midday on the same day. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday and do not dispatch at weekends.
6.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
6.4 Ensuring smooth delivery. We will deliver the products to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. . Deliveries by Royal Mail do not require a signature. Deliveries via Interlink require a signature so please ensure someone is available to sign for the parcel on delivery. If there appears to be any sign of damage to the packaging please make a note to this effect beside your signature. Please be specific about damage and do not simply state ‘unchecked’.
6.5 When you become responsible for the products. Risk of damage to or loss of the products passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver.
6.6 When you own products. You will only own the products once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Products supplied are not for resale.
6.7 We may suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 13.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 13.7). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 13.6).
7. Your rights to end the contract
7.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer:
- If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back). See clause 11 if you are a consumer and clause 12 if you are a business;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2;
- If you are a consumer and have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any products;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and you are not a consumer exercising your right to change your mind), see clause 7.7.
7.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
7.3 Exercising your right to change your mind if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you are a consumer then for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in clause 8.
7.4 Our ‘See The Difference Guarantee’ for consumers. Please note that our ‘See The Difference Guarantee’ is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations in the ways set out in this clause 7.4. Most of our products are backed by our See The Difference Guarantee. If you try a product for 60 days and don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.
Why do we offer a money back guarantee? YuMOVE began because we wanted to help your pets look and feel their best. We work really hard to find the best ingredients, then develop the most effective products. Our range is perfected through extensive trials and we’re always looking to improve. The positive feedback of thousands of pet owners shows we’re on the right track. In fact, we’re so confident that our products will work for your dog or cat that we offer a guarantee – see the difference within 60 days or your money back.
Here’s how it works:
- Give us a ring on 01462 416866 to talk through what’s happening.
- We’ll make sure you’ve got the right product for your pet, and double check that you’re OK with the feeding guidelines on the pack.
- Give it a fair try. Though most products show results in as little as 4 weeks, please allow 60 days.
- See results or get your money back in full.
Let’s talk it through
If you’re not 100% happy after talking it through and trying an alternative if we suggest it, we’ll get a refund sorted double quick.
How to get your money back
If you’ve tried a product for at least 60 days, talked it through with us, and still haven’t seen a difference, we’re really sorry.
You’ll need to return the product by freepost (please get in touch for the freepost address) – with your proof of purchase and any unused part of the product or the empty containers – and we’ll refund the purchase price of the product.
This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or mis-described products (see clause 11.1):
7.5 When consumers do not have a right to change their minds. Your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply in respect of products where you have changed your mind after the 14-day cooling-off period
7.6 How long do consumers have to change their minds?
If you are a consumer you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products, unless:
- Your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery.
- Your products are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the products.
8. How to end the contract with us (including if you are a customer who has changed their mind)
8.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone. Call Customer Services on 01462 416866. Please provide your name, home address, telephone number, email address and details of the order.
- By email or post. Fill out the Model Cancellation Form and press "Submit" to send to us HERE or either email a scanned copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to us. Or simply write to us by email or post confirming that you wish to cancel the contract and including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
8.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us, including your proof of purchase, to West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. Please ensure the products are packaged adequately to prevent damage in transit. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the products.
8.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or mis-described; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (except under our ‘See The Difference Guarantee’) you must pay the costs of return.
8.4 How we will refund you. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
8.5 When we may make deduction from refunds if you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
8.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind then:
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product(s) back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product(s) back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 8.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
9. Our rights to end the contract
9.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
9.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
9.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
10. If there is a problem with a product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our Customer Service team on 01462 416866 or write to us at email@example.com or at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP.
11. Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a consumer
11.1 Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a customer. If you are a consumer the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that the products we supply must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of the products your legal rights entitle you to the following:-
- up to 30 days: if the products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to 6 months: if the products are faulty, then you are entitled to a replacement. If the products can’t be replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to 6 years: if the products do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
11.2 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage. See clause 8.2.
12. Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a business
12.1 If you are a business customer we warrant that on delivery products shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description;
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship; and
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979)
12.2 Subject to clause 12.3, if:
- you give us notice in writing within a reasonable time of discovery that a product does not comply with the warranty set out in clause 12.1;
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such product; and
- you return such product to us at our cost,
we shall, at our option, replace the defective product, or refund the price of the defective product in full.
12.3 We will not be liable for a product's failure to comply with the warranty in clause 12.1 if:
- you make any further use of such product after giving a notice in accordance with clause 12.2(a);
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage or use of the product or (if there are none) good trade practice;
- you alter the product without our written consent; or
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage conditions.
12.4 Except as provided in this clause 12., we shall have no liability to you in respect of a product's failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 12.1.
12.5 These terms shall apply to any replacement products supplied by us under clause 12.2.
13. Price and payment
13.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause
13.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
13.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
13.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with the following credit and debit cards; Visa and MasterCard. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them but we will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you. If you are a business customer to whom we have extended credit facilities then you must pay for the products in accordance with the written payment terms agreed by us.
13.5 Our right of set-off if you are a business customer. If you are a business customer you must pay all amounts due to us under these terms in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
13.6 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
14. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if you are a customer
14.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
14.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
14.3 We are not liable for business losses. If you are a consumer we only supply the products to you for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability to you will be limited as set out in clause 15.
15. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if you are a business
15.1 Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
15.2 Except to the extent expressly stated in clause 12.1 all terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are excluded.
15.3 Subject to clause 15.1:
- we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us; and
- our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to 100% (one hundred per cent) of the total sums paid by you for products under such contract.
16. How we may use your personal information
16.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
16.2 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
17. Other important terms
17.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 14 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
17.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. However, if you are a consumer you may transfer our guarantee at clause 7.4 to a person who has acquired the product. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant product.
17.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 17.2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
17.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
17.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings if you are a consumer. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
17.8 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings if you are a business. If you are a business, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.