How are we supporting British Agility competitors?
At YuMOVE, we’ve got 15 years of joint expertise under our belts. And over the years we’ve helped hundreds of canine athletes to excel by providing them with products clinically proven to optimise performance and – most importantly – support their joints throughout their award-winning agility careers.
We’re thrilled to be partnering with British Agility across their 2021/22 Championships, Novice Stakes and Grand National & Junior Open events. What's more, we'll be there in person to dish out joint advice. We’ll also be giving a helping paw to all British Agility competitors – they'll receive a complimentary 6-week trial of a YuMOVE joint supplement that's suitable for their canine athlete.
Not only that, but we’ll be dishing out a top-notch prize for each overall winner in all of British Agility’s events… a year’s supply of YuMOVE!
The science: how YuMOVE supports your agility dog
At YuMOVE, we understand that agility dogs are athletes. They perform intense activities which usually involve twisting, climbing, jumping and running at high speeds. We also understand that this type of high-level exercise places additional strain on their joints. And, as with any athlete, their overall joint health must be fully supported so they can continue to do what they love for as long as possible.
YuMOVE has been specifically developed to support joint health in active dogs. But what’s inside our dog joint supplements, and how does each ingredient help your agility dog? Here’s a quick rundown of our incredible ingredients:
- ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel. Provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3 fatty acids – including EPA, DHA and a unique form of ETA. These Omega 3s support the body’s own natural anti-inflammatory action and help by soothing stiff joints after exercise.
- Glucosamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine and Chondroitin. These are all naturally found within Green Lipped Mussels, and they help to replenish joint tissues in active dogs.
- Manganese. Supports collagen formation in cartilage, tendons and ligaments and boosts joint strength.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins E & C. Help to neutralise free radicals which are produced during intense exercise and help maintain mobility.
- A unique form of Hyaluronic Acid. This is the principal component of synovial fluid, and it helps to lubricate and cushion the joints – particularly important in active dogs. What’s more, our unique form of Hyaluronic Acid has been proven to reach your pet’s joints in only 2 hours.1
Still not sure what’s best for your canine athlete? Get in touch with our friendly Customer Care team via phone or email. They love nothing more than talking everything dog!
The reasons behind the partnership
Why British Agility chose to partner with us
British Agility believe in YuMOVE’s mission to give all dogs active lives, for life. And what better way to do that than with agility!
Anthony Clarke, founder of British Agility says: “YuMOVE has helped to provide my dogs with the additional supplements they need to remain active into their older years. After seeing the fantastic results and gaining advice from veterinary professionals, I have recently started to give my younger dogs YuMOVE daily bites as a preventative measure. I believe it’s important to support their joints throughout their lifetime. As canine athletes, my dogs live a more active life than your usual pet. YuMOVE helps them to recover after exercise and keep on top form when competing.”
Why YuMOVE is partnering with British Agility
As an inclusive sport open to all dogs, agility is a great way to keep the nation’s dogs active for life.
Kieran Stanbridge, PR & Partnership Manager for YuMOVE says: “Supporting the agility community is a top priority for YuMOVE. In addition to our partnership with British Agility, we’re delighted to announce that Anthony Clarke and Ashleigh Butler have joined the YuMOVE family as our official Agility YuMOVE Brand Ambassadors. We’re very excited to be working with Anthony and Ashleigh to promote agility as a sport, and to encourage more competitors to support their canine athletes’ joints with YuMOVE.”
But what makes YuMOVE so unique?
You might be thinking, ‘it’s just another joint supplement?’ Think again! Let’s take a closer look at what makes our products so unique…
1. When it comes to research, we’re obsessedTo claim we work hard on the research and development of our brands would be an understatement. Because when it comes to innovating new products and enhancing existing ones, we’re completely obsessed.
“If you come to us about any ingredient in any of our formulas, we can tell you why it's in there, what it's for, what it's doing, what technical pathway it's interacting with, what the logic was for including it in the first place, what the evidence for it was, and why the source that we used worked.” – John Howie, CEO & Co-Founder
2. We’re armed with superior ingredients to everyone elseTake Green Lipped Mussel – the star ingredient of the YuMOVE formula – as an example. Our version is especially powerful. They’re sustainably sourced from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand, using only the top 2% of the world’s supply.
What’s more, our Green Lipped Mussels retain significantly higher levels of Omega 3 and bioactivity compared with our competitors’ varieties! That’s why it’s been given a name you won’t find elsewhere – ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel. ActivEase® is our promise to you. A promise that we can offer you a superior ingredient to everyone else.
3. Clinically proven quality guaranteed in every batchWe’re the only clinically proven canine joint supplement on the market, and we’re backed by two double-blind, placebo-controlled studies.2, 3 This is all thanks to our unique extraction process and rigorous testing (we sample every batch up to eight times a day to analyse over 40 different fatty acids).
Plus, we’re so confident that our products will work, that we offer a moneyback guarantee. If you try the product for 60 days and don’t see the difference, you’ll get your money back – guaranteed!
Want to learn more about YuMOVE? Read more about our story, or get the rundown on our miracle ingredients from our CEO. If you’re simply looking for more joint care tips, discover our guide to spotting the signs of dog joint stiffness or find out which YuMOVE is right for your dog.
1Balogh et al. 2008
2Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College. Data on file.
3Massey University. Data on file.