Subscription Competition Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Subscription August Competition (“Competition”), you agree to participate in the Competition Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Promotion is operated by Lintbells Limited registered in’ England and Wales with company number 05928692 whose address is at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP (“Promoter”). YUMOVE is a registered brand of Lintbells Limited.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant:
a. is any resident of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales;
b. is over the age of 18 years, and;
c. has an active subscription with Lintbells Limited (YuMOVE)
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Eligible Participants.
- This Competition excludes employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Competition.
- How to enter
- The Competition will run from 00:00am on the 13th August 2022 (the "Opening Date") 00:00pm on the 18th August 2022 (the “Closing Date”).
- To enter the Competition Eligible Participants must fill out an online Competition Entry Form, specifying their full name, email address and phone number, and click the submit button at the end of the Entry Form. The Entry Form link will be provided in the August Subscriber Competition email.
- After the Closing Date no more entries can be accepted, no further participation in the Competition will be allowed.
- No extra purchase or fee is necessary to enter this Competition.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, damaged, delayed, or illegible entries.
- No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Prize
- The Prizes will include:
a. One (1) Main Prize:
a) A YuMOVE Product Bundle (worth RRP £151.18*) OR
b) A National Trust Membership for Two (worth RRP £120*)
c) A dog Walking Bundle (worth RRP £119*)
b. Four (4) Runner up Prizes:
a) A personalised Dog Toy Box (RRP £36.00*)
*All prize values are stated as the original RRP price of the product and do not include any reduction or discounts previously or currently applied.
a. There are five (5) Prizes in total available to be won: One (1) Main Prize and four (4) Runner-up Prizes.
b. Only one Prize per Eligible Participant is permitted. No third party is permitted to claim the Prize.
- The Draw
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the Prize Draw.
- Competition winners will be contacted, within 7 days from the Prize Draw winner being announced, by email using the details provided during entry into the Competition.
- The Prize must be redeemed and claimed within 7 days of being contacted by the Promoter. If the winner does not claim the Prize within this period, the Prize will be offered to the next randomly selected winner.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner within 14 working days of responding to the Promoter.
- The Prize is non changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific Prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and biding. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- Data protection and publicity
- By providing contact details, Eligible Participant consents to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to the Competition.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds (a) to be attempting to claim the Prize more than once; (b) to be tampering with the entry and/or Prize claiming process or the operation of this Competition; (c) to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (d) to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or (e) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the Competition and/or claiming the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Competition without notice and any part of the Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond its control.
- This Competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions, but in the event of any conflict these terms and conditions will prevail.
- For further enquiries: write to us Lintbells Limited, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP or email us email@example.com.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s website or social media accounts, products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.