Subscription Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the Subscription Monthly Prize Draw competition (“Competition”), you agree to participate in the Competition and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Competition is operated by Lintbells Limited (“Promoter”) registered at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP. YUMOVE is a registered brand of Lintbells Limited.
- To have a chance to win the main prize or two runner up prizes, customers will need to have an active subscription (“Subscriber”).
- To enter the Competition each Subscriber will need to fill out an online Competition Entry Form specifying their full name, email address and phone number. The Entry Form link will be provided in the February Subscriber competition email.
- No purchase necessary.
- The start date of the February 2021 Monthly Subscription Competition is 20th February 2021 and the end of the Competition is 26th February 2021.
- Dates for the following monthly Competitions will be announced in the Subscriber's email.
- Three Competition winners will be selected at random each month from eligible entries. One overall winner and two runner ups.
- One of the following prizes will be offered at the Competition: winning prize is an orthopaedic dog bed worth up to £109. The two runner up prizes will be a raised dog feeding station worth £32.
- Competition winners will be contacted by 5:00pm on the last day of the Competition, either directly by telephone or email from the details provided when entering the competition.
- By providing contact details, Subscribers consent to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to the Competition.
- The Competition winner and two runner up winners will be announced on social media and Subscriber's announcement email, this will be subject to winners consenting to be announced.
- If the winners do not claim their prize within 7 days of being contacted the prizes will be offered to the next randomly selected winner.
- The winners may only claim prize which is offered, subject to availability.
- Competition prize may vary monthly and will be subject to availability and may not be contested.
- Promoter cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged illegible or uncontactable details.
- There is no cash alternative to the Competition prize available.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter reserves the right to withdraw from the Competition at any time and for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
- If you have any queries regarding the Competition or experience any problems, please call the Promoter’s customer service team on 01462 416886.
- The Competition is governed by laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.