YuMOVE Discount Code Terms and Conditions
Last Updated August 2021
By redeeming a YuMOVE Discount Code (“Discount Code”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This YuMOVE Discount Code Promotion (“Promotion”) is operated by Lintbells Limited (“Promoter”) registered at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP.
Promotion is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Discount Code can be redeemed online at yumove.co.uk only.
- Internet access is required.
- Discount amount is as stated on the specific Discount Code.
- To claim your discount go on the yumove.co.uk website add the products to your basket and enter the unique discount code at the checkout, to save on your basket.
- Maximum discount amount (£) may apply per order or per product, subject to the terms stated on the specific Discount Code.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Only valid once per transaction.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other unless stated otherwise in the terms of the specific Discount Code.
- Applicable discount will show in the basket on qualifying products only.
- Valid for a limited period of time only. Period of Promotion will be stated in the terms of the specific Discount Code.
- Offer excludes delivery costs. Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout, if applicable.
- Discount Code cannot be shared. Only redeemable by the customer who received the Discount Code from the Promoter.
- Discount Code is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Promotion is applicable to residents of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with or involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated Promotion or Discount Code is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a different Discount Code or withdraw the Promotion altogether.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the discount amount, or seek its recovery, in the event of a customer's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any expired, late, misdirected or incomplete submissions, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the discount under a Discount Code. Proof of submitting a Discount Code at the checkout is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
- If you have any queries regarding the Discount Code or experience any problems, please call the Promoter’s customer service team on 01462 416886.
- The Promotion is governed by laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Promotion, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.
- Promotion is also subject to full YuMOVE Terms and Conditions which are available at yumove.co.uk/pages/terms-conditions. In the event of any conflict between the YuMOVE Terms and Conditions and these Discount Code Terms and Conditions, the YuMOVE Terms and Conditions will prevail.