£5 YuMOVE Trial Promotion Terms and Conditions
Please note that YuMOVE Trial is subject to a £5 charge.
By registering for a YuMOVE product trial pack (“Trial”), you agree to participate in the YuMOVE Trial promotion (“Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Promotion is operated by Lintbells Limited (“Promoter”) registered at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP.
Promotion is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion entitles you to one Trial.
2. One Trial pack includes 1 pack of “YuMOVE Dog” providing a 2 week supply for one average dog, in accordance with the feeding guide on the Trial pack.
3. Trial charge is £5 which will be applied at the check-out.
4. Free delivery is included with a Trial.
5. Internet access is required to participate.
6. Trials are limited to one per household.
7. Trials cannot be sold separately, resold or exchanged.
8. Trials are only available to new customers and customers who have not registered for a Promotion previously (including any previous YuMOVE free trial and YuMOVE trial promotions organised by the Promoter since January 2018).
9. Promotion is open for entry to residents of England, Norther Ireland, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with or involved in the Promotion.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries for this Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of this Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Trial awarded will be void.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Trial, or seek its recovery, in the event of a customer's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete submissions, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
14. The Trial is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated Trial is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a different Trial of equivalent value.
165. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
17. If you have any queries regarding the Promotion or experience any problems, please call the Promoter’s customer service team on 01462 416886.
18. The Promotion is governed by laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Promotion, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.