YuMOVE Christmas Giveaway 2023
Lintbells Limited Giveaway Competition
Terms and Conditions
By registering for a “CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY” Competition (“Competition”), you agree to participate in the competition prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Promotion is operated by Lintbells Limited registered in England and Wales with company number 05928692 whose address is at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP (“Promoter”). YUMOVE is a registered brand of Lintbells Limited.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant
- is any resident of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- is over the age of 16 years
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Eligible Participants.
- This Competition excludes employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Competition.
- How to enter
- The Competition will run from 09:00 on 24th December 2023 (the "Opening Date") until 29:59 on 31st January 2024 (the “Closing Date”).
- To enter the Competition Eligible Participants must: follow the rules set out on the Facebook and Instagram Competition post to which these Term and Conditions were attached.
- After the Closing Date no more entries can be accepted, no further participation in the Competition will be allowed.
- No extra purchase or fee is necessary to enter this Competition.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, damaged, delayed or illegible entries.
- No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Prize
- The Prize is:
- A pack of YuMOVE Dental Care Sticks
- There are three Prize(s) in total available to be won.
- Only (one) Prize per Eligible Participant is permitted. No third party is permitted to claim the Prize.
- The Draw
- The Winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the Competition Closing Date.
- The Competition winner will be contacted, within 7 days of the winner being selected, by email using the details provided during entry into the Competition.
- The Prize must be redeemed and claimed by the 14th January 2024 at 5pm. If the winner does not claim the Prize within this period, the Prize will be offered to the next randomly selected winner.] OR [ If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.]
- The Prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the Promoter.
- The Prize is non changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific Prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and biding. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- Data protection and publicity
- By providing contact details, Eligible Participant consents to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to the Competition.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds (a) to be attempting to claim the Prize more than once; (b) to be tampering with the entry and/or Prize claiming process or the operation of this Competition; (c) to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (d) to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or (e) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the Competition and/or claiming the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Competition without notice and any part of the Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond its control.
- This Competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions, but in the event of any conflict these terms and conditions will prevail.
- For further enquiries: write to us Lintbells Limited, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s website or social media accounts, products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to Lintbells Limited and not to Instagram or Facebook. By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook from any claims.