Lintbells Crufts Tickets Competition
Lintbells Limited Social Media Competition
Terms and Conditions
By registering for a Lintbells Limited Social Media Competition to win Crufts Tickets and One Year supply of YuMOVE (“Competition”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Promotion is operated by Lintbells Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05928692 whose address is at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP (“Promoter”). YUMOVE is a registered brand of Lintbells Limited.
- 1.1. The Competition is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant:
- a. is any resident of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales;
- b. is over the age of 16;
- c. follow, either or both, YuMOVE social media pages:
- 1.2. This Competition excludes employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Competition.
- How to enter
- 2.1. The Competition will run from 09:00 18th February 2022 (the "Opening Date") until 23:59 25th February 2022 (the “Closing Date”).
2.2. To enter the Competition Eligible Participants must:
- a. Either: (i) Like @YuMOVE_UK on Facebook, or (ii) Follow @YuMOVE UK on Twitter;
- b. ‘Like’ the post about the Competition;
- c. Comment a picture of the Participant and their dog.
- 2.3. After the Closing Date no more entries can be accepted, no further participation in the Competition will be allowed.
- 2.4. No extra purchase or fee is necessary to enter this Competition.
- 2.5. No responsibility will be taken for lost, damaged, delayed or illegible entries.
- 2.6. No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- 2.7. Only one entry per Eligible Participant and per household is permitted.
- The Prize
3.1. The Prize will be:
- a. Two Admission Tickets to Crufts Dog Show for Sunday 13th March, and
- b. Two ‘Best in Class’ Crufts Dog Show Tickets for Sunday 13th March, and
- c. One year (12 months) supply of YuMOVE for Dog.
- 3.2. One Prize in total will be available in this Competition.
- Conditions of Prize (c.) “One year (12 months) supply of YuMOVE for Dog”:
- a. only applies to one dog per household.
- b. excludes YuMOVE Advance products.
- c. The type and quantity of YuMOVE for Dog product supplied within a one year period will vary depending on the weight and age of the winner’s dog and will be left up to the discretion of the Promoter to recommend on a suitable quantity of the Prize for the winner’s dog.
- d. The winner will be signed up to Promoter’s FREE Subscribe and Save Yearly subscription plan. This is required to receive the Prize. The winner can unsubscribe at any time however they will be required to subscribe for the full year in order to receive the full year’s free supply of YuMOVE for Dog product as stated in the Prize.
- e. Card details will be required to sign up to Subscribe and Save however nothing will be charged for the duration of the winner’s subscription year. These card details will be collected over the phone by a member of the Promoter’s Customer Care team.
- f. Promoter will never ask for payment details over a social media platform or messenger. The winner will be sent a reminder with an option to unsubscribe before the end of the year.
- The Draw and How to Claim the Prize
- 4.1. Winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 7 days of the Competition Closing Date.
- 4.2. Competition winner will be contacted, within 7 days via direct messenger on the social media platform they used to enter the Competition (see clause 2.2), using the details provided during entry into the Competition.
- 4.3. The winner must claim and redeem the Prize within 3 days (72 hours) of being contacted. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time period, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the clause 5.1.
- 4.4. No third party is permitted to claim the Prize.
- 4.5. The Prize is non changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific Prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- 4.6. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and biding. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- Data protection and publicity
- 5.1. By providing contact details, Eligible Participant consents to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to the Competition.
- Limitation of liability
- 6.1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 7.1. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds (a) to be attempting to claim the Prize more than once; (b) to be tampering with the entry and/or Prize claiming process or the operation of this Competition; (c) to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (d) to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or (e) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the Competition and/or claiming the Prize.
- 7.2. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Competition without notice and any part of the Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond its control.
- 7.3. This Competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions, but in the event of any conflict these terms and conditions will prevail.
- 7.4. For further enquiries: write to us Lintbells Limited, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP or email us email@example.com.
- 7.5. “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s website or social media accounts, products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.
- 7.6. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. You are providing your information to Lintbells Limited and not to Twitter or Facebook. By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook from any claims.