Competition and donation terms and conditions
Donation on behalf Terms and conditions
- The full name of the chosen charity is Street Vet with a registration number 1181527.
- The company paying the donation is Lintbells Limited, the owner of the YUMOVE brand.
- Donations will only be valid when hashtag #ThankYouDogs is used in Social Media posts tagging @YuMOVE and @Streetvet.
- Social Media platforms will only include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Donation per tagged Social Media post will be £1.
- Total donation from tagged Social Media posts will not exceed £10,000.
- The Campaign starts at 9.00 am 9 December 2020.
- The Campaign ends at midnight on 31 January 2021. No Social Medial tags will be counted after this time.
- No user information will be captured from the Social Medial posts, tags or linked profiles and used for any other purposes.
Dogs Light Up London Competition Terms and Conditions
By registering for a YuMOVE Social Media Competition (“Competition”), you agree to participate in the YuMOVE Dogs Light Up London (“Prize Draw”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Promotion is operated by Lintbells Limited (“Promoter”) registered at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP.
Competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- To participate/enter in this Competition, participant must submit a photo of their dog on either or both of the social media sites:
Facebook - by tagging @YuMOVE_UK or sending via DM
- The photo forms part of the entry along with the tags above – either in the comments or via DM.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access and access to Instagram and Facebook is required to participate.
- Multiple entries will be allowed.
- The start date of the Competition is 1st February 2021 and the end of the Competition is 4th February 2021.
- All entries must be received by 4pm on the 4th of February. Entries made after these dates will not be accepted.
- Entries must be made by the participants, only on the social media sites provided.
- Competition is open for entry to residents of England, Norther Ireland, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with or involved in the Competition.
- There will be up to 5 winners per post, per platform and the prize winners will have their dog(s) projected onto a building in London in support of the #ThankYouDogs campaign.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be selected on the 4th of February 2021.
- The winners will be notified via Instagram or Facebook Direct Message on the day of the selection.
- Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this Competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names may be released if they win a Prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity, E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win. Participants also agree to allow use of their submitted image/video to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated Prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a different Prize of equivalent value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of a participant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- The prize-winner’s name can be obtained by sending a SAE to YuMOVE Social Media Competition, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP after closure of the Competition.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to Lintbells Limited and not to Instagram or Facebook. By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook from any claims.
- The Competition is governed by laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/; and Facebook terms of service:https://en-gb.facebook.com/legal/terms.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s website or social media accounts, products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.
- If you have any queries regarding the Competition or experience any problems, please call the Promoter’s customer service team on 01462 416886.